Financial elder care is a necessary component of family life. This becomes more important as your loved one ages, and they may find themselves struggling with simple tasks such financial accounting or paying household bills on time that were once easy for them.
Outsourcing the management of your elderly loved one’s finances can be a daunting task. You want someone on their side that is looking out for them and keeping you informed, but who should do this? Patriots Tax and Accounting in Fredericksburg, VA will make sure everything gets done while caring deeply about meeting each individual need along the way.
Financial Support Services for Aging Seniors
Our elder care financial planning services provide the help of a caring, honest, and knowledgeable team ready to assist with:
- Income tax preparation
- Household budgeting including unexpected expenses (home repairs, emergency medical expenses)
- Monitoring investment, bank, and other financial accounts
- Managing and reviewing day-to-day finances
- Tracking income and expenses to ensure adequate cash flow
- Preparing financial statements and reviewing for accuracy and fraud prevention
- Evaluating financing options for health care
- Taking inventory of personal assets and investments
Call us today and learn more about how we can help protect the financial well-being of those who may not have time and energy to do so themselves.Get A Free Consultation*