We all have our individual financial goals. Whether you want to retire comfortably, save for your children’s education, or pass on the wealth that has been built up over many generations; most people are not entirely clear on how they will achieve these lofty ambitions. The first step towards achieving what matters most-a successful life after retirement -involves planning so one knows exactly what s/he wants as an outcome.
What do estate and tax trust services include?
- How much risk should I take to reach those goals?
- Will I have enough money to retire?
- How can I save for my children’s education and save for retirement too?
- Could an heir be too young to inherit?
- Are there ways to minimize taxes on accumulated wealth?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What impact does social security have on my tax situation?
- What does long-term disability do to my taxes and my insurance?
Call us today for a free consultation*. We have clients with many areas of individual financial planning which include:
- Personal Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Elder Care