Tax planning takes your individual tax situation into account early, to avoid surprises or negative outcomes when filing. We go beyond preparation and help you plan throughout the year, based on your interests. We recommend a wide range of strategies and continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year.
Unlike software programs, we provide one-on-one planning and legitimate tax strategies. Call us today and start preparing for the next tax season.
Tax Planning Strategies for Individuals
By partnering up with our team of financial planners, we do the work for you. Our tax planning services include:
- A full analysis of your tax situation to ensure you take every tax credit and deduction you deserve on your tax return.
- Assistance setting up a recordkeeping system that meets IRS requirements.
- Yearlong assistance–not just at tax time to develop tax planning strategies that lower your tax bill.
- Review and adjustment of your paycheck withholding so that it accurately reflects your tax situation and lets you keep more of your money (why give the IRS a free loan?).
- A thorough understanding of how to defer tax liabilities through pension plans, retirement contributions, and similar plans.
- Consideration of certain investments to produce tax-exempt income (federal or state or both).
We make tax preparation easy by planning all year and are happy to answer questions about major changes that may have an impact on your taxes.Get A Free Consultation*