Small business owners spend approximately eight hours per month on payroll-related tasks. Although this equates to one day per month, that is one day lost for the small business owner to focus on running the business.
Payroll can be complicated with more than just a few employees. Every year there are new federal, state and local legislation when it come to payroll, and missing one small piece can cost you a lot. Whether you have a handful of employees or own a small to medium-sized business, Patriots Tax & Accounting will handle your payroll so you can spend time on developing new business products and services, or perhaps sneaking in a day off for yourself every once in a while.
Business Payroll Services
With Patriots Tax & Accounting you get a dedicated payroll specialist that works with you throughout the entire payroll process. Our business payroll services include:
- Direct Deposit and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Payroll checks printing
- Payroll tax compliance, e-filing, tax payments
- Payroll reporting by employee or department
- W-2, W-3, and 1099 processing
- User-friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
- Payment of third-party withholdings such as insurance