Retiring is a big decision that does not need to be made at the last minute. It pays off when you take your time and plan by doing research on how much money will really go towards living in retirement, paying off existing debt, and taking care of medical expenses.
The key to successful retirement planning is understanding your current financial situation and projecting future needs. If you have not started saving for retirement, we will help you figure out a plan that works for you and your family.
Retirement Planning Services
Our retirement planning offers in-depth knowledge and years of retirement planning experience with services that include:
- Evaluating your current financial situation, including assets and liabilities to achieve an overall value for your estate
- Calculating the best way to withdraw funds from your 401K, IRA, Roth IRA, and other retirement plans, for example lump sum or installments over a certain period of years
- Creating a budget that meets your retirement goals, including how much you need to contribute to your current retirement plan to meet those goals.
- Reviewing your individual Social Security account to determine when to begin taking your social security benefits
- Deciding whether you (or your small business) qualify for a tax credit for contributing to an IRA
- Determining whether taking a lump-sum distribution or opting to take monthly payments is better for your financial situation.
Do not wait until it is too late to plan for your retirement years. Call us today for a comprehensive evaluation and plan you can live by.Get A Free Consultation*